This page uses Javascript. Your browser either doesn't support Javascript or you have it turned off. To see this page as it is meant to appear please use a Javascript enabled browser.
  • Yogi Adityanath

    Hon’ble Chief Minister,
    Uttar Pradesh

  • Shri Kapil Dev Agarwal

    Hon’ble Minister
    (Independent Charge)

  • Smt. S. Radha Chauhan

    Additional Chief Secretary
    Vocational Education and
    Skill Development

  • Shri Kunal Silku

    Training & Employment,
    UP & Mission Director,
    UP Skill Development Mission

  • Syed Ali Huzoor

    Director (Technical)
    State Staff Training &
    Research Center

What's New

  • What's New will be available soon.
  • Basic Computer Training
  • Administrative Management
  • Personality Development
  • Financial Management
  • Skill Development & Modernization
  • Modernization Of Training Technique & Training Manual
  • Training On CNC Lathe Trainer
  • Employability Skill
  • Training On Auto Cad
  • Refresher Course
  • Tailor-Made Refresher Course

A certificate is issued to the trainee through a direct assessment after getting three years training experience in the government/private industrial training institutes.

The date of starting of session for the courses operated under C.I.T.S. : With effect from 01 August, 25 percent seats out of total approved seats are filled by Director, Training and Employment, Uttar Pradesh with the instructors of those ITIs which are not CITS trained. Remaining 75 percent seats are filled by the candidates of merit list, approved for admission, after adhering to the reservation norms as specified by government of India to admit in the CITS courses.
A press release for admission program is published in the Employment News and other popular news papers by Government of India during May/June every year.  Online application is only applicable for admission on the official website of Government of India .

Sr. No. Subject View/Download
1 2017-18 FTR
File Size : 20 KB | Lang : English
Click here to View/Download
2 2017-18 ELE
File Size : 11 KB | Lang : English
Click here to View/Download
3 2017-18 MRAC
File Size : 10 KB | Lang : English
Click here to View/Download
4 2018-19 Electrician
File Size : 7 KB | Lang : English
Click here to View/Download
5 2018-19 Fitter
File Size : 7 KB | Lang : English
Click here to View/Download
6 2018-19 RAC
File Size : 8 KB | Lang : English
Click here to View/Download
View More
Sr. No. Subject View/Download
1 View Courses Click here to View
2 Download Mark Sheet Click here to View
3 Download Study Material Click here to View

News & Announcements

  • News and Announcements will be available soon.